A word from our Family Pastor
Hello my name is Lawson Albey and I have the privilege of leading our Family Ministry Team here at The Springs Church. I hope you and your family will swing by on a Sunday and allow us the opportunity to meet you and your kids! You very well might bump into me or one of my awesome teammates like Linnea Baza who oversees our nursery and preK area or Jill Nickel who works very closely with our elementary kids to make SpringCity Kids a place where kids can enjoy learning about Jesus! If you have any questions about SpringCity Kids, feel free to send them my way!
What to expect on a Sunday
If your kids are looking for a boring Sunday morning, SpringCity Kids is probably not for them! We LOVE to have fun and we are not ashamed of that! We also realize that kids learn in a multitude of ways: some by interacting with the Bible in a hands-on way, some by hearing a story taught from an engaging adult, and some through media. We use all of these methods to point kids towards Jesus as we encourage them to get to know their creator on a personal level.
When you arrive you will first be greeted by a smiling face who is excited to help you and your child get checked-in! We will gather a little bit of information and make sure your child knows where to go and you know where to pick them up when service ends. We strive to make this process as easy as possible!
Sunday Morning Schedule
- Infants & Toddlers
- 9:30-Noon (Downstairs) || Nursery available with age appropriate activities for toddlers to begin engaging with The Bible
- 9:30-10:45am (Downstairs) || Age appropriate activities, crafts, and worship that reinforce a Bible story and lesson
- 10:45-Noon (Downstairs) || A small group setting with a consistent teacher that focuses on reinforcing the Bible story
- 9:30-10:45am (Upstairs) || An age appropriate time of worship that consists of music, activities, teaching and media. On every last Sunday of the month, elementary aged (K-5) children worship with their families in the 9:30am service.
- 10:45-Noon (Upstairs) || Grade-specific groups that reinforce the Bible story and focus on building relationships with other kids their age